5.31.2012

All I Have is Christ

I don't usually post videos on here, but when a friend shared this video on facebook, I was moved to tears.

Turn off the music, blow this up to fullscreen, and just watch. Think about what Christ has done for you. No matter if you were the worst sinner in the world or have never done any "big" sins - without Christ we are all lost in darkness, bound for hell. And yet He sacrificed His life so that you and I might live... not for ourselves, but for Him. 

Watch this with an open heart. Let the words change you. Join me in asking yourself, "Can I truly say that all I have is Christ?"




p.s. if you like this video, check out "prodigal," also by the same guy on youtube.

1 vivid thoughts:

emii said... {Reply}

dear melody,
thankyou.

 

Search my Blog

Come Follow me, ye Lovers of Vividry!